- Fluted pattern design ensures tight protection for your mattress
- Enhanced metal legs & center support bar provide strong support and stability
- 12.6 inches of clearance under the bed frame allows adequate space for storage
- Come with detailed and clear instruction, easy to assemble
- Twin: 76.5*40.5*14.2inch (L*W*H)
- Full: 76.5*55.5*14.2inch (L*W*H)
- Queen: 81.5*62*14.2 inches (L*W*H)
- King: 81.5*77.5*14.2 inches (L*W*H)
- Item Weight
- Twin: 28.6 pounds
- Full: 38.5 pounds
- Queen: 39.1 pounds
King: 52.9 pounds
- Weight Capacity
- Twin: 400 lbs
- Full: 450 lbs
- Queen: 600 lbs
- King: 600 lbs
- Assembly: required
It took me 4 hours to put this thing together using the tools provided (wish I had an electric allen wrench ). I really enjoy projects like this but there is a problem with the directions- Part A- directions never mentioned there was a hole in part A that you were going to need when you are almost finished (it goes on the bottom inside). I got lucky, and only had to redo one side of the bed. I am also conflicted about the extra bolts, but as long as there are no extra holes, I should be good ! This frame is far superior to the one that never came in the mail (from another company)- So glad I had to get another one. The communication level during this transaction was over the top awesome !! The frame itself seems like it could hold a car- very sturdy, AND stylish.
I bought 2 beds for both of my teenage sons. Very sturdy and the boys loved them.
I thought the experience was wonderful it was good bonding time and it was easy to put together, it is also very secured with a lot of support .
The bed frame so far has been an excellent purchase. It was easy to put together with three people in about 1/2 hour. It is very solid and sturdy and does not squeak or creak. Looks very nice and simple with room for storage underneath.
Very sturdy. Easy assemble.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.